Tuesday, January 1, 2013

End of 2012







So another year gone and another to come. 
 If I could wrap up 2012 in a word it would be awesome!
Everyday we have is awesome, whether it was full of laughter or full of tears... it is awesome! 
Totally grateful to be living today. Grateful to have a wonderful family (not perfect), but wonderful. Grateful to have a body that works and two children.
We might not go on extravagant trips; nor have the awesome speed boat (my dreams); NOR be at my goal weight (smile), nor have my dream of 5 kids, Nor (list could go on)...but life is still great 
and am happy to be here. 
Just happy that God has given me this life with my challenges and my struggles; with my joys and triumphs to learn from and enjoy.
Happy to be a mom, sister, wife, daughter, grand-daughter, niece, aunt, and a daughter of God.



"May we may adapt to the changes in our lives, 

that we may realize what is most important,

 that we may express our gratitude always

 and thus find joy in the journey. " -Pres. Monson

3 comments:

  1. Love that quote and what you said too. I couldn't have said it better. Miss you guys, sure love when you update your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys sure are darling! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Darling indeed :)
    Thanks for the reminder of what is important in life :) Wonderful words,sister dear. Love you to death!
    I'm so glad you're my sister :)

    ReplyDelete