Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby...Baby, our new addition

Baby Deshawn has joined our family!  On Jan 12th he was born and Jan 14th we picked him up from the hospital.  Although it is unclear if we will get to keep him, we consider him part of our family and he always will be a part of us no matter what happens.  We know it is a blessing to be able to raise him right now and we are so lucky to be his parents at this time.

Jan 12th, the day we brought Deshawn home from the hospital. The boys were so so so excited to have a brother.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so exciting. I need to hear the rest of this story, how did you get this cute little baby? I so hope you can keep him. He's ADORABLE! I want to come meet him. I'll wait till after my sniffles are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know about this. This is awesome. He is darling.

    ReplyDelete