Friday, July 19, 2013

Work Lagoon day and bounce back Lagoon day

We have been so spoiled going to Lagoon 4 times this year... and the best part about it (for the cheap woman I am) was we didn't pay more than $15 each time (that is why went 4 times). Its been fun, but I must say I am done with Lagoon for the year.


Train ride (Max's favorite ride). 
 On this trip Porter went on Wicked. So funny because this picture was our third trip to Lagoon. Porter said he would go on Wicked this time.  So Porter and I went up all the way to the line and panicked.  He decided not to go.  We went back to Barry.  Porter said he would try later.  Barry said if you are going to do it, do it now.  So once again, we went up in line.  We got buckled in and it was ready to go.  Porter started to panic, and wanted to get off.  I told him it was too late and try to have fun.  He yelled..."You made me do this," and started to cry.  At the end of the ride he looked at me and said, that was so fun!!!  Now he LOVES Wicked.


Shawn on the train.


I got to take just Porter and leave the two younger kids at home.  It was so so kind of nice Grandma Roberts and friend Cathy to watch the two younger munchkins.  It was SO nice not to have to take the little squirts this time and just have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment