Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Random Days


We went to the car repair shop.  Max cracked me up. First, he looks amazing with his crazy hair and pjs on.  Then he runs up to these chairs; grabs a magazine; and starts to "read" it.

He found a spot to put his popcorn.


Nothing like my boys at target. Running around with a hat they found.  

The best part of the hats were the gloves attached to them. Very stylish!




Although I was not at this party, I thought it was very creative. Justin made this cake for the final episode of walking dead.

Porter burnt his face on a cookie sheet.  He was hoping over water and ran right into the edge of the hot cookie sheet. Poor kid.


Porter potty pants.  When Max takes a nap, he can also have down time.  He will usually get some treats and grab the iPad  He set himself up with this last time. 

Barry will not let me cut his hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment